Eat|See|Hear’s newest multi-night outdoor movie location is centrally located to many parts of Los Angeles in Griffith Park, specifically on the sprawling event lawn adjacent to the Autry National Center:
Los Angeles, CA 90027
Parking: FREE! Across the street at the LA Zoo
Entrance: On the event lawn next to the museum
From Points West:
- Take the 101 South to the 134 East
- Take the exit for Victory Blvd/I-5 N
- Turn right and an immediate left onto Zoo Drive
- Follow the road around to The Autry on your left and the LA Zoo on the right
From Points North & East:
- Take the 134 West towards Los Angeles
- Take the I-5 N exit towards Zoo Drive and turn right
- Drive through the park for just over a half mile. The Autry will be on your left and parking at the LA Zoo on the right.
From Points South:
- Take the 110-N to I-5 N
- Take the exit for 134-E and stay to the right at the fork and follow signs to Zoo Drive
- Turn left onto Western Heritage Way/Zoo Drive (the LA Zoo will be in front of you for parking and The Autry to your left).
From Burbank & Points North:
- Take the I-5 S and take the Alameda Ave exit, keeping right at the fork merging onto W Alameda Ave for about 0.4 mi.
- Turn left onto S Victory Blvd for just under a mile and continue onto Riverside Drive for a 0.3 mi
- Turn left onto Zoo Drive.