Beverly Hills, CA 90211
Don’t want to look for parking? Download the #1 Taxi App, CURB, use code ESH2014 and SAVE $10!
Beverly Hills Tennis Center:
A limited amount of complimentary parking spaces are available at the Tennis Center across the street from the park. 321 S La Cienega
On street parking – read posted signs! We’re not responsible if you get a ticket. These locations are recommendations for on street parking locations:
Street parking on La Cienega after 6pm
Street parking on 300 S. Le Doux and Gregory Way after 6pm
Street parking on Wilshire after 7pm.
Parking lots – there will be a fee to pay at these lots. The lot controls the fee. We do not validate. Check to see what time the lot closes before parking there, too.
250 S La Cienega Blvd (surface lot)
Infinity Auto Parking (behind Starbucks)
239 S. La Cienega Blvd.
The Beverly Center
Entrance: Please enter on Gregory Way. This is the ONLY entrance.
From the 101 N/S:
- Exit Laurel Canyon Blvd
- Take Laurel Canyon over the hill as it turns into Crescent Heights Blvd
- Turn Right onto Wilshire Blvd
- Turn Left onto S Tower Dr
- Turn Right onto Gregory Way and the park will be on your left. Continue on past La Cienega for the Tennis
- Center Parking lot.
From points west:
- From the 405 N or S take the 10E and exit La Cienega Blvd
- Turn left and follow La Cienega approximately 2 miles to Gregory Way on your right or the Tennis Center parking lot on the left
From points east:
- Take the 10W and exit La Cienega Blvd
- Turn right for approximately 2 miles to Gregory way on your right or the Tennis Center parking lot on the left