A Summer-Long Celebration of Food, Movies and Music Comes to The Autry in Griffith Park on Saturday May 24th
- Rated R
- "The Dude" Lebowski (Jeff Bridges) is mistaken for a millionaire Lebowski. He accepts a one-time job with high pay-off enlisting the help of his bowling buddy, Walter (John Goodman). Deception leads to more trouble, and it soon seems that everyone from porn empire tycoons to nihilists want something from The Dude.
“That rug really tied the room together.”
Pick up details from The Autry for tonight’s movie mission. It’s a photo contest, where you’ll be able to explore the museums galleries with a chance to win a prize. Details will be available on site on event day.
- Food Trucks
- Joe’s Pizza | Belly Bombz | Cousins Maine Lobster | Steel City Sandwich | Let’s Roll It | Smokin’ Willies BBQ | Baby’s Badass Burgers | The Schmuck Truck | Tornado Potato | The Greasy Wiener | Phantom Truck | Hang 10 Tacos | No Jodas Kitchen | The Melt Bus | Good Greek Grub | Hamborghini | The Chili Philosopher | Share A Meal | Postcards CAS | Coolhaus | B Sweet Mobile | Brasil Kiss
- Haunted Summer & Aaron Embry (opener)
- Autry National Center
- Event Times
- Doors: 5:30pm | Band: 7pm | Movie: 8:30pm
- Dog Friendly
- Every Eat|See|Hear event welcomes your four-legged friends with free biscuits at the door.
- Please enter through the main entrance adjacent to the Autry Museum building on the event lawn.
- FREE! Across the street at the LA Zoo. Or you can bike in.