A Summer-Long Celebration of Food, Movies and Music Comes to Beverly Hills on Saturday August 23rd
- Rated PG
- An annual Eat|See|Hear movie event! The beloved classic fairy tale, with swordplay, giants, an evil prince, a beautiful princess and yes, some kidding (as read by a kindly grandfather). Special appearance from Cary Elwes to introduce the film!
We’re thrilled that the star of The Princess Bride, Cary Elwes (Westley/The Man in Black) will be introducing the film for us! Be sure to look for his upcoming book, As You Wish: Inconceivable Tales from the Making of The Princess Bride, coming out this fall. The book will include interviews with Robin Wright, who plays his love interest Princess Buttercup, and the rest of the characters including Christopher Guest, Billy Crystal and Chris Sarandon.
- Food Trucks
- Flat Iron | Border Grill | Say Fish Taco | Komodo | Smokin' Willies BBQ | Mangia Ristorante | Hurricane Kitchen | Steel City | Mighty Boba | Trailer Park | Roll'N Lobster | Street Kitchen | Tokyo Doggie Style | Foodism | The Reuben Truck | Coolhaus | Brasil Kiss
- DARK FURS
- La Cienega Park
- Event Times
- Doors: 5:30pm | Band: 7pm | Movie: 8:30pm
- Dog Friendly
- Every Eat|See|Hear event welcomes your four-legged friends with free biscuits at the door.
- Enter on Gregory Way @ S Hamilton (East of La Cienega). This is the ONLY entrance to this event.
- A limited amount of complimentary parking spaces available at the Tennis Center across the street from the park. Please see the venue page for more parking info. Or you can walk/bike in.
- Click here to buy tickets.