A Summer-Long Celebration of Food, Movies and Music Comes to Brentwood on Saturday June 28th
- The Barden Bellas are a collegiate, all-girls a cappella singing group thriving on female pop songs and their perfect looks. After a disastrous failing at last year's finals, they are forced to regroup. Among the new recruits is freshman Beca (Anna Kendrick), an independent aspiring DJ with no interest in the college life. But after she meets Jesse (Skylar Astin), from the rival all-male a cappella group, Beca has a new outlook and takes it upon herself to help the Bellas find their new look and sound and get back into the competition. Also stars Anna Camp, Rebel Wilson and Elizabeth Banks.
Special performance of “The Cup Song” to be performed by the Santa Monica Chorus
- Food Trucks
- Steel City Sandwich | Komodo | Street Kitchen | Piaggio on Wheels| Great American Burger | Let’s Roll It | White Rabbit | Schmuck Truck | Tainamite | Trailer Park | No Jodas | Tokyo Doggie Style | B Sweet | Coolhaus | Brasil Kiss
- Avid Dancer
- Event Times
- Doors: 5:30pm | Band: 7pm | Movie: 8:30pm
- Dog Friendly
- Every Eat|See|Hear event welcomes your four-legged friends with free biscuits at the door.
- Enter on Allenford Ave just south of Sunset. This is the ONLY entrance to this event.
- $5 on site — Enter on Allenford Ave just south of Sunset. Also, on street parking - read signs! Or you can bike in.