A Summer-Long Celebration of Food, Movies and Music Kicks Off In Santa Monica on Saturday May 9th
We’re Back Pitches!
Please join us in kicking off our 4th Eat|See|Hear Season with a screening of the amazing 2012 smash hit PITCH PERFECT, one week before the Barden Bellas are back in Pitch Perfect 2! We’ll be giving away all sorts of #PitchPerfect2 goodies, PLUS 2 pairs of tickets to a premiere screening on May 12th!
Don’t Wait – Buy Your Tickets By Wednesday May 6th at 11:59pm!
Everyone That Purchases Advance Tickets Will Have A Chance to WIN
Pitch Perfect 2 Red Carpet Premiere Tickets For This Friday May 8th!
Winner will be selected on Thursday May 7th.
Our Fashionably Late sponsor, Air New Zealand, would like to welcome everyone attending the opening night of Eat|See|Hear 2015 with a chance to win a R/T flight for two (2) to Australia!
Don’t wait to get your tickets, ‘cos you don’t want to miss out on this great opportunity to go down under!
Plus, we’re pleased to welcome back the Santa Monica Chorus for a special A Capella performance.
- PG13 / 112 Min.
- Beca (Anna Kendrick), a freshman at Barden University, is cajoled into joining The Bellas, her school's all-girls a cappella singing group. Injecting some much needed energy into their repertoire, The Bellas take on their male rivals in a campus competition. Beca has a new outlook and takes it upon herself to help the Bellas find their new look and sound. It's Aca-Amazing!
- Food Trucks
- Me So Hungry | Chanchos Tacos | Yalla Truck | Haute Burger | Wise BBQ | India Jones | Creative Eats | Cousins Maine Lobster | Komodo | Grilled Cheese Truck | The Greasy Wiener | Fair Game | Royal Red Velvet | Coolhaus and Brasil Kiss
- Molly Moore
- Venue Address
- 601 Pico Blvd
Santa Monica, CA 90405
- Event Times
- Doors: 5:30pm | Band: 7pm | Movie: 8:30pm
- Dog Friendly
- Every Eat|See|Hear event welcomes your four-legged friends with free biscuits at the door.
- Please enter through the walkway on 4th Street between the track and the DoubleTree Hotel. This is the ONLY entrance to this event.
- Across the street at the Civic Center Parking Structure at 333 Civic Center Dr. This is the closest parking lot. **Please Note** We have no control over the operations of the lot. You must pay at the pay station before going to your car when you are leaving. Also, on street parking – read signs! Or you can bike in – plenty of free bike parking.
- Click here to buy tickets.