- Rated PG13
- Every man's dream comes true for William Thacker (Hugh Grant), an unsuccessful Notting Hill bookstore owner, when Anna Scott (Julia Roberts), the world's most beautiful woman and best-liked actress, enters his shop.
Catch a Seat to London with Air New Zealand
Join Air New Zealand for a special screening of NOTTING HILL featuring British-inspired food, live music and a chance to experience Air New Zealand’s award-winning products and service.
Take a seat IN London on the #AirNZLondonReady truck, which features the airline’s world-class seating options. Transform your single-flight experience and cuddle up on the Skycouch™ with your friends or family. Looking for a more spacious way to relax? Enjoy Air New Zealand’s revolutionary Premium Economy Spaceseat™. With its unique design, you’ll be able to work, eat, sleep and enjoy your flight uninterrupted by others on board.
Don’t miss it! One lucky movie-goer will win a FREE Premium Economy Spaceseat™ trip for two* to London. When flying across the pond, Air New Zealand will make sure you Arrive London Ready!
To receive the latest news and special e-mail offers from Air New Zealand click here
- Food Trucks
- Currywurst | Angie’s Wieners | MexiCalbi | Steamy Bun | India Jones | Tainamite | The Fry Girl | Vizzi Truck | Belly Bombz | Hurricane Truck | Me So Hungry | Wise BBQ | Good Greek Grub | Sweet Arleen's | Coolhaus | Brasil Kiss
- Santa Monica High School
- Admission is on a first come, first served basis. Registration does not guarantee entry
- Event Times
- * Please Note Earlier Start * Doors: 5:00pm | Band: 7pm | Movie: 8:00pm
- Dog Friendly
- Every Eat|See|Hear event welcomes your four-legged friends with free biscuits at the door.
- Please enter through the walkway on 4th Street between the track and the DoubleTree Hotel. This is the ONLY entrance to this event. This event is in the Memorial Greek Amphitheater.
- We suggest parking across the street at the Civic Center Parking Structure at 333 Civic Center Dr. Note: This is a PAY lot and we do not have any control over the rate or the lot. Also, on street parking - read signs! Or you can bike in - we have lots of bike parking!