There are more Kickstarter creators in Los Angeles than anywhere in the world. Let’s party!
Join us for an evening of film, food, art, music, tech, and other Angeleno eccentricities — all made with Kickstarter. Come early! Before the screening at sundown, some of our favorite LA-based creators will show off their latest works and wares, everything from gourmet reuben sandwiches to a mobile astronomical observatory to the “world’s fastest hot tub.”
FOOD AND DRINK VENDORS:
Max City BBQ | Pacific Pickle Works | Peddler’s Creamery | Popcorn by Uncle Pops | Raw Pops | Secret Squirrel Limited Edition Cold Brew Coffee & Growler | The Reuben Truck | Three Jerks Jerky
INSTALLATIONS AND DEMONSTRATIONS BY KICKSTARTER CREATORS:
ACTON R RocketSkates | Buero Skate Boards| Black Rock Observatory | Carpool DeVille | Dylan Kendall | FlipBooKit – Mechanical Flipbook Art and Kit | Ink+Smog Editions | Los Angeles Makerspace | MELON Headband | Tabletop Moviemaking Studio | We; Anything; Build;
- John Vanderslice
- Event Times
- Doors: 6pm | Creators Village: 6-8pm | Film: 8pm | Performance: 9:15pm
- Free and open to the public! Admission is on a first come, first served basis.
- Dog Friendly
- Yes please!
- Please enter through the main entrance adjacent to the Autry Museum building on the event lawn.
- FREE! Across the street at the LA Zoo.
- Please Note
- This is a Kickstarter event presented in association with Eat|See|Hear. Any sponsors/partners of Eat|See|Hear are not affiliated with this event.