This week we are excited to be showing Kingpin, starring Woody Harrelson, in an outdoor cinema event in Brentwood. Join us on Saturday, August 10 at Paul Revere Middle School (1450 Allenford Ave, Los Angeles, CA, 90049) for the outdoor movie, awesome food trucks, and live music. This week, indie rock band George Glass will be joining us to provide some live tunes. Also, we are happy to welcome the following food trucks to the event:
- Komodo, serving delicious gourmet Asian fusion dishes.
- Smokin Willie’s BBQ, with their impressive barbeque menu that includes dishes like BBQ meatballs with cheese, BBQ tacos, and pulled pork sandwiches.
- India Jones, bringing their awesome Indian street food—like curry and paratha—to the party.
- Tortas 2 Die 4, serving up gourmet tortas, sandwiches, wraps, tacos, and salads.
- Lomo Arigato, offering delicious Asian fusion bites.
- Baby’s Badass Burgers, serving up unbelievably stacked burgers like “the Cougar” (aged beef, St. Andre cheese, black truffles) and “The Bombshell” (half pound burger between two grilled cheese sandwiches, topped with onions.)
- Coolhaus, providing us with our weekly ice cream, cookie, and artisanal dessert fix.
- Brasil Kiss, serving their unbeatable direct-trade Brazilian coffee drinks and Brazilian street food.
- Waffles de Liege, offering gourmet waffles.
As always, doors to the event open at 5:30 p.m., and we strongly suggest that you show up around then to get the best seats and beat the lines for the food trucks. Also, the band will go on at 7 p.m., and you don’t want to miss it! The movie will start at 8:30 p.m., and you want to have a good spot by the, so plan on coming early!
We will have a few tickets available at the door for $12, but your best bet for getting in is to buy your tickets online at http://kingpinmovie.eventbrite.com/. General admission tickets are $10, kids’ general admission tickets are $8, and popchips-sponsored Fashionably Late tickets are $20, which give you exclusive access to premium seats regardless of when you come.
See you this weekend!